10 random things about me

 

12 May 2014



1. I went to 2 high schools - High Music School and Gymnasium. I was, pretty much, 14 hours in school every day. You think you were stressed? Double that!
2. I love to experiment with my hair. I was one of those "don't cut more then few centimeters" kind of girl, but once I cut it, I can't stick to one hairstyle for long. 
3. I finished High Music School, Faculty of Law and now I'm in fashion (even though I started PhD in Law in Vienna. Hope to finally finish that, too). Talk about strange destiny's paths. 
4. I'm obsessed with fitness, health and food.
5.  I almost always order and try different meals in restaurants even though sometimes I end up hungry or eating from hubby's plate. 



6. I'm a sugar junkie. I could only eat sweets. And sushi/maki.
7. I love cooking and I cook every day. 
8. I'm multitasking master, which is, for most of the time, really bad thing - I can't relax and shut my brain off (this vampire sleeps only few hours).
9. Since more then a year, I eat bowl of popcorn every night. Every single night. Even if I'm out late, I'll get back home and make them. At 4 in the morning and tipsy. I even make my portion to snack in the car/bus when I'm traveling long distances. Get how crazy I am?
10. I can talk for days.




1. Zavrsila sam dvije srednje skole - gimnaziju i srednju muzicku, provodeci dnevno i po 14 sati u skolskim klupama. Mislite da ste bili pod stresom? Uduplajte to!
2. Igranje s kosom me bas veseli. Bila sam onaj "ne rezi vise od dva centimetra" tip djevojke dok je nisam skroz skratila, pa me sada jedna frizura ne moze zadovoljiti vise od par mjeseci.
3. Nakon zavrsenih toliko muzickih skola, zavrsila sam studij prava i sad se bavim modom (iako se nadam da cu vec jednom privesti kraju doktorat prava u Becu). Lude igre sudbine.
4. Opsjednuta sam fitnesom, zdravljem i hranom.
5. Skoro uvijek u restoranima narucim drugacije jelo, jer volim eksperimentirati i probati razlicite okuse. To me nekada ostavi gladnu ili kradem sa tanjira mog drustva
6. Ovisna sam o seceru i mogla bih zivjeti na slatkisima. I sushiju/makiju.
7. Volim kuhati i kuham svaki dan.
8. Ekspert sam u multitaskingu, sto najcesce i nije prednost, jer sam u nemogucnosti da iskljucim mozak (ovaj vampir spava samo par sati)
9. Vec vise od godinu dana, pojedem zdjelu kokica svako vece. Svako vece. Cak i ako sam vani do kasno, u stanju sam napraviti "svoju dozu" cim dodjem kuci. U ranim jutarnjim satima i ne bas bistrog uma ;-) Nosim ih sa sobom i u auto/autobus ukoliko mi slijedi duze putovanje. Primjecujete sad moje ludilo?
10. Mogu pricati satima.



11 comments:

  1. Everything looks so great! Love your blog in general :)

    xx Rebekah of >>>Flirting with Fashion Blog<<<

    ReplyDelete
  2. extra post, da te upoznamo malo bolje! i like that =)

    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!
    http://pannaem-pannaem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always look cool dear! but white i love more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your short hair days are the best, although I do remember the long haired ones.

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neusporedivo ljepsa i sarmantnija s kratkom kosom. To ne moze svatko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally in love with your blog.

    ReplyDelete