SAVE or SPLURGE

 

29 September 2013

BALENCIAGA cut out buckle ankle boots  /  JESSICA BUURMAN CRUSH cut out buckle ankle boots  



One of the most wanted ankle boots last few seasons are definitely Balenciaga cut out ankle boots.
I had a love/hate relationship with them, which brought me to absolute obsession now! I know, they're not the prettiest shoes you can get, but "ugly pretty" is the new pretty, right? And I always had a thing for that.
Now, the big question is - splurge or save? Save or splurge?
Balenciaga's ankle boots are definitely an item to have in your shoes closet, but are they really worth spending somebody's monthly paycheck?
Or is it "Life's too short not to spoil myself" thing?
At the bottom of the post I prepared for you some great options if you're in a "Save Team", so take a look and shop!




Jedne od najtrazenijih cizama posljednjih sezona su definitivno Balenciaga izrezane gleznjerice.
Ja sam prosla kroz volim ih/mrzim ih faze, sto me dovelo do apsolutne obsesije danas! Znam da nisu najljepse cipelice koje mozete kupiti, ali "ruzno lijepo" je novo lijepo, zar ne? Ja sam uvijek bila na strani toga.
Veliko pitanje je - ustedjeti ili potrositi? Potrositi ili ustedjeti?
Balenciaga cizmice su definitivno komad koji bi bilo divno imati u ormaru, ali da su stvarno vrijedne necije mjesecne plate?
Ili ste za "Zivot je prekratak da se ne razmazim" trenutke?
Na kraju ovog posta sam vam pripremila super opcije ukoliko ste u "Stedljivom timu", pa pogledajte i klik klik na "kupi"!



14 comments:

  1. Perfect roost my dear! I say go for it! Lufe is definitely too short for not buying these beauties! Xxx


    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah, these boots! Obviously I don't have enough moneyz to splurge, so I guess I'll save :)! Awesome post!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would probably go with the cheaper version just because I really need to save money and I think they're almost just as cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jeftinije-apsolutno! :)




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/
    https://www.facebook.com/StyleSquaredByZM

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome find those shoes looks exactly the same :)

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ustedjeti i ne kupiti ovu obucu...:)...meni su nesto najruznije sto je preplavilo modni svijet...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great finds with these shoes. I used to own a similar pair when I was younger. Love that trends always come back around.

    Corporate Catwalk
    Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  8. ja sam jos u julu narucila sa jessica buurman i cekam svaki dan da stignu ,jedva cekam :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I was a fan I will never splurge on them anyway, but I hate them on me but like them on others.
    Wierd I know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ako si ne mozes priustiti prave, onda nemoj nikakve. Moj moto. Jezim se na fake stvari.

    ReplyDelete