In Love With Fashion

 

22 October 2011













Dress-www.inlovewithfashion.com;Blazer-H&M;Pants-New Yorker;Boots-Asos;Ring-Ebay


Here it is!I told you it's amazing!It even has trendy burgundy color on the back!I think I'll never take it off;) We went out last night so my dress had premiere and it went great!You couldn't see me from the plane,fantastic!For most of you it can be a dress,but since I'm taller than average it's-tunic.I don't mind,my leather pants love it!
And what's important to me when I'm online shopping,it arrived only few days after!I hate to wait for package for 3 weeks,I almost forget what I ordered!
Have a relaxing Saturday,loves!
xx
B.
BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER






16 comments:

  1. Fenomenalna je haljinica-tunika <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. šljokiceeeee :)
    tko ih nebi volio :)
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look!The dress is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. E, kad bi ti znala koliko dugo ja tragam za ovim kao kožnim pantalonama, ali svakima nađem manu, ove tvoje su mi odlične!

    ReplyDelete
  5. B. pa ti ne prestajes da me odusevljavas! Kao da si na Milano FW, totalno predobro, sve! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. netko mi je rekao za te cipelice sa "nevidljivom" petom, tek ih sada vidim na fotki :D drugačije sam ih zamišljala, čak su bolje!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superiska! Sljokice obozavam, a crne kozne uske pantalonice su a must! Trazim ih, trazim, ali nikako da nabacim jedne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! that top is amazing! love it!
    xoxo
    Vicky
    www.styleandfashionlover.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with your outfit!Amazing top and looks amazing on you!!!:)

    xoxo,
    Sherleyzz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glam and your shoes are a m a z i n g !!!!! Love the whole look !

    Kisses
    Veronica
    http://bittersweetcolours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Iznenađuješ me iz dana u dan :) obožavam tvoj stil!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jao draga <3 pa ti si full-time blgerka ;)
    Ne stignem ti postove pratiti.

    Kožna uknja je odlična. I ova košuljica - kragnica.

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prelepo izgledas. Svidjaju mi se cipele i haljina.


    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete